I am going to be posting a series of entries that were previously written, either on other sites or in my personal journal. This way, this site can be up-to-date with everything I've been experiencing for the last 10 weeks. I will edit each post to be dated with the date it was written on, so they will appear in the right order and day, but if anyone is following this blog, it may appear on your dashboard as a bombardment of blogs all written today. Thus, this notice.
At the end, I will have an up-to-date account of my most recent doctor's appointments and how things are going now. So, if you aren't too interested in the past 6 weeks, but want to know how things are now, just be patient and it should come later today. Thanks for bearing with me as I move things around. More to come later.
1 comment:
Praying for you and the little one- hope you're doing well!
Post a Comment