There are several people who have been joining me in the journey of pregnancy after infertility. I've been following their blogs since before they got pregnant and am rejoicing with them each step of the way. Now that we are all approaching mid-way and are (mostly) finding out the genders of our babies, I wanted to begin doing something that God put on my heart probably 7 months ago, if not more. So, will the following people please leave me comments about if they are having a boy or a girl, both, or choosing not to find out; what color schemes or themes they plan on having in their nursery; and what name(s) you have picked out for your little one? If you are trying to keep it a secret, I respect that. If you're willing to tell me in private, then I can still fulfill my mission. Otherwise, can you tell me how I can still do this for you without being gender-specific. I'm going to try to check my list to make sure I've included everyone, but if I miss you, please let me know...
Leigh
Jen
Nity
Courtney
Abe
Elaine
Jill
And my final shout-out goes to Mrs. Hammer. I just wanted to let you know that your blog hates me and will NEVER let me comment on it. I just didn't want you to think I was ignoring you or not following your journey anymore. When I try to comment, the capcha comes up and I fill it out and then it just sits there and does nothing. I don't know how else to remark on your blogs or why it's doing this. Just wanted you to know that I am still praying with you every step of the way.
7 comments:
Hey girl! How sweet are you!? I wish I could answer these questions, but we aren't far enough along to find out. :( We are definitely going to find out the gender of the baby, so when we know, we'll let you know. :) And we have our boy name (if it's a boy) but aren't sure what our girl name will be yet...we have several that we're throwing around. I'm just 9 weeks, so I still have a little while before finding out. That's when I will know more about my nursery, as well. Can't wait to see what you're doing in your nursery!
((HUGS))
Thanks Mandy. I don't know what is wrong but I keep changing how my blog does comments so that it will work for you. Thank you for the continued prayers. If you'd like to email me instead: kstone187 at yahoo dot com. You are too sweet!
You are SWEET!!!
I'm also excited for all the positives - it's good to see them together on your blog because often I just hear the "bad" news.
Okay, back to business...we're having a girl and a boy, and our nursery is stone and lime-green :) We have not even thought of names yet - one more thing to think about - only silly ones like "well, we definitely don't want THAT" :)
I thought your blog hated me! I tried to leave a comment about 4 or 5 times one time and it wouldn't let me. Glad to your doing this I can't wait to see what everyone is having!
Haha I have blog hate problems too. My comments seem to get eaten half the time I post them! And, btw, I'm so excited you're having a boy!! I am so glad you're on the other side of this and continue to pray for a healthy pregnancy for you. God bless :)
You are to sweet.
As you know we are having a boy and his name shall be called Noah James. Our nursery is decorated with Noahs ark. The color if the walls on the top is lite yellow and the bottom pastel green. I am glad all is going well for you. I can't believe we are half way there to meeting our miracles.
Sorry it took me so long to get to this... It's been a very long couple of weeks.
if they are having a boy or a girl, both, or choosing not to find out;
~We're not finding out. I have a feeling it's a girl because it seems like everyone I know is having a boy!
what color schemes or themes they plan on having in their nursery;
~our guest room/nursery is already orange, so it's going to stay that way. there might be some frogs involved, but no set theme yet.
what name(s) you have picked out for your little one?
~We have a girl first/middle and a boy first, but we're not really telling anyone pre-birth. Pre-birth, the babe is nicknamed "Grover".
Love all your pictures! The beach looked fabulous and the nursery looks so cute!!
Post a Comment