Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Baby Shower Pictures!!!

Me at 30 Weeks, 4 Days:


My Best Friend Jolyn:


Jolyn & Josiah:


My Mom and I:


These were the four pregnant women that were at the shower:

I'm due first on August 25th. Going right to left, Janiece is due August 31st, Nettie is due October 17th, and Kim is due October 19th.



These are the lanterns hanging over the deck:


The whole deck before we tied down the tablecloths:


Other view:


Centerpiece #1- Racecar Theme:


Centerpiece #2- Soldier Theme:


Centerpiece #3- Pirate Theme:


Centerpiece #4- Creepy Crawly Bugs Theme:


Centerpiece #5- Coloring Creativity Theme:


Centerpiece #6- Construction Zone Theme:


Centerpiece #7- Police Station Theme:


Centerpiece #8- Dinosaur Theme:


Centerpiece #9- Sports Theme:


Centerpiece #10- Ocean Life Theme:


Favors:


Inside Decor:

(The food spread, minus the BBQ)


(The most expensive balloon EVER!)




(Invitation I made)


(Green version)


(The sweetest book about a mama polar bear explaining how God gave her their baby)



Door Prize Game and Prizes:


Candy Guessing Game:

(If you would've guessed 253, you'd win- P.S. Someone did get the exact answer!)

Gift-Unwrapping Game:


Bingo:


Presents:

(Even my mom got one!)

The whole pile, minus the stroller and carseat we got from my family:


I hope to get a few more pictures from other guests that were there. So, I may add more in time. Overall, great fun!

3 comments:

Shanny said...

I love the centerpieces =)

Mrs. Hammer said...

The centerpieces turned out fabulous! And I love the party colors. It looked like so much fun :)

Rene said...

What an awesome shower! You are so so close :)