
Us at my little cousin's first birthday. Josiah was 1 week old.

Close up of Daddy and Josiah
I'm so excited that Josiah is getting big enough to wear more big boy style clothes. Yesterday I dressed him up in overalls, a matching hoodie, and a cute pair of tiny tennis shoes.
Unfortunately, he spit up on his jacket right before I took this picture :-(
Oh well! That's life with a newborn baby!!!
I finally got a picture of Josiah with A.J., Chad and Shelby's baby. (*Reminder* These were the teens at our church who had their baby 6 minutes after we had Josiah, just down the hallway from us.)
We got A.J. to wake up, but Josiah wasn't looking as good in the 2nd picture.
Chad's family is actually the only ones we know who call Josiah "J.D." since they call their son A.J. They also talk all the time about the two being best friends.
I also finally got a picture of all of us together, parents included. It's crazy that I used to teach Chad in Sunday School when he was only 9 years old, and he became a daddy the same day my husband did!
I also gave Josiah a bath last night.
And I wanted some real pictures of him in his bathrobe without him peeing on me this time.
I love how big his slippers are. And he has frogs on his slippers, the front of his robe, and his hood.
Here's Josiah with mommy, looking almost like he's smiling beneath that hood.
But this is what he was really in the midst of doing:
So I promised to stop taking pictures of him...
... until today...
My mom loves giraffes and collects all things to do with them. When we saw this outfit while I was pregnant, we both knew she HAD to buy it. Today, I realized he was finally big enough to wear it. So I took a few more pictures of him in it and sent her one on her phone, just so she could see it right away!
Tomorrow, there will be more pictures to come...
...BECAUSE...
... my baby boy is already going to be 1 month old!
4 comments:
Aw he's growing so fast. I don't think you can ever take too many pics of babies. They grow so fast and I understand wanting to document every step.
He is precious Mandy! You have such a mommy glow! You go girl... Miss chatting with you...
Ohh Bless him! He is too adorable! Time is flying, he is growing growing growing!
He is to cute and growing fast.I can;t believe how fast Noah is growing as well, Both boys are just a few days apart.
Post a Comment