Today I went back to work just for the one day to cover for the girl who replaced me. We worked out a sweet little deal where she could officially take over my job and I could stay home with my baby. However, I get to stay on the payroll and come in for her occassionally. Doing so, allowed me to keep my medical benefits for an additional month, which is great because we pay about $200 less a month and get better coverage for my insurance than we would through Jesse's job. This allowed my labor and delivery and Josiah's first month of medical expenses to all go through my insurance instead of Jesse's too. So, today the girl is training at our sister hospital to learn the ropes there and I am covering for her doing my old job.
It wasn't really that hard to leave Josiah this morning- mainly because I knew it'd be just for today. I left him with my best friend, too, who I completely trust. And, just for extra measure, I had this picture on my computer screen to stare at all day long:

And while I'm not in the least bit an emotional wreck, I can't wait to hold him in my arms again and smother him in kisses!
2 comments:
Awwww....love the pic of him. I bet you were ready to get home to that sweet baby!!
Congrats! Your little guy is sooo cute! I hadn't checked in awhile- and when I came I saw he was already here. what a miracle they are- you enjoy him :)
Post a Comment