Today was beautiful and surprisingly pretty warm. So, Jesse, Josiah, and I loaded up in the car and went to the park to take some pictures of my baby. Sadly, he was asleep when we arrived and I felt bad waking him up, but the whole trip would've been pointless had we not.
I feared he'd be cranky, but instead, he perked right up.And, I got some beautiful pictures...
...of my beautiful baby...
...on a beautiful day!
Hope you had a beautiful day as well!
6 comments:
Wow these pictures are gorgeous!!!! Love him with the sunshades =)
He is such a cutie! :)
What a very photogenic and handsome little man!
Aww, what gorgeous pictures of your little man and your family!!! Josiah is absolutely precious. Thanks so much for sharing. I hope you had a great rest of the week and are having an enjoyable weekend! BTW thank you also for your comments on my blog the other day - it brought tears to my eyes - your words truly meant a lot to me. It is such a comfort to have amazing people like you in my life. I feel closer to some of my blog friends than the ones I have in real life! You're also in my daily thoughts and prayers.
Gorgeous pics Mandy! Josiah's little grin is infectious!
Hey there, lovely girl! I have an award for you on my blog:)
Post a Comment