(And aren't we gift enough?!?!)
On Sunday, we went to church. However, as a quick update to our previous church dilemma, Jesse decided to go with me to our regular church and not to attend any other one. He told me that he realized how important it is to me to be there and that he had the wrong attitude about not attending before. I still think I'd like to attend both services because I get to experience aspects of church that I miss at my own, but I won't do it if it means he won't go. It was really nice to not go by myself this week and to have him there by my side.
(My little family)
(Father and Son)
After church, we took my father-in-law out for lunch.
(Josiah and Grandpa)
(3 Generations)
Then Jesse headed off to my aunt's house to do some yard work while I went to my grandpa's to get-together with my extended family. I enjoyed a nice visit with several relatives that I don't often get to talk one-on-one to. My grandpa has a beautiful house and backyard. I have strong memories as a kid of coming here to visit during the summer and walking through his garden, even drawing pictures of his flowers. My mom says that his wife (her step-mom) now does most of the gardening, but he did custom build many of the structures in the yard and tended the garden when I was a kid.
(He made this fountain out of driftwood)
I just thought that every single flower was exquisite!
The rest of our evening was spent relaxing at our house, but overall Jesse had a nice day, he said.
I have lots to update. Here are a few updates that I think you can look forward to:
- Josiah's birthday plans
- His health and treatment
- He's 10 Months!
- Our first Monday family outing
- Church and Power of a Praying Wife
- Our upcoming 3 year anniversary

No comments:
Post a Comment