Thursday, July 15, 2010

Post 3/30: A little of this and that

Today has been a really low-key day. I've been preparing to go out of town tomorrow to celebrate our 3-year anniversary (which was June 30th). I am excited to share all of my pictures of what we'll be doing this weekend! We've never stayed in Portland before, and we'll be staying in a pretty cool hotel as well as going on a cruise ship, visiting the Chinese and Japanese gardens, and site-seeing along the way. We will be back Saturday night, but Josiah will stay with friends and family members both nights so that we can enjoy the weekend to ourselves. We'll meet back up on Sunday with our family. So, today, I've been doing laundry and packing bags. There's so much to pack for a 10 month old who is going to be away from home for 2+ days! He's such a sweetie, though, and "helped" me pack.

 

When I'm not packing for our trip, I've been sending out invites to Josiah's birthday party. I'm inviting 199 people so far (and I was fairly selective), but I am only expecting between 50-75. Who wouldn't want to come to this kid's party, though?!?! 


As much as I'm looking forward to going away, I know I'm going to miss my baby boy. I've never been apart from him for that long. I figure that it'll hit me when I wake up Saturday morning and he's not there.

So, before I leave, I'm making sure to smother him with lots of kisses!

And when I post tomorrow, I'll have pictures from our first day of our trip!

4 comments:

Kim said...

Wow, a weekend trip by yourselves! Have a wonderful time, and try not to worry too much! :-)

Amelia Wilson Photography said...

Seriously am I going to have to do this 30 days thing??
Josiah is just too cute!
Have a good time celebrating the anniversary!!

Colleen said...

Happy children, need happy parents, so enjoy your time w/ your honey. :)

Katelyn said...

I love you, friend. I know you will have an awesome time.