I posted all about Josiah's birthday, from a party planning perspective, on my new business blog. I just started this and have been hard at work tweaking everything. I still want to go back and add in previous party pictures, so it'll continue changing a lot in the upcoming weeks. Let me know if you have any suggestions. All are welcome.
And, I'll post more about Josiah's birthday from my perspective as soon as possible. I am considering making this blog more private since it'll be able to link to my business blog, and I don't want everyone that I advertise to to be able to read my personal information. Any input on that idea either?
Check it out! http://piece-of-cake-parties.blogspot.com/
4 comments:
My suggestion would have been (is it too late?) to set up a different blogger account so you can still blog here and blog there more professionally.
I have 3 - my professional stuff (http://organisingtips.blogspot.com), the 123 blog and a travel blog http://francoisfamily.blogspot.com - all different sign ins so there's no clash.
Good job Mandy!! You did so awesome and Happy Birthday Josiah!
Happy, Happy Birthday to Josiah!!! And yes, great job on his party:)
Wow Wow! Your son's birthday party was sooooooo cute! WOW
Post a Comment