#6: A picture of something that makes me happy...
Today, I did one of my favorite activities that I do all year, at my favorite time of year, with my favorite people any day of the year!
It was an absolutely gorgeous day, and I think we had a pretty good time overall. Meltdowns (really only Josiah's) were minimal, and he did pretty good either in the stroller or walking around. I can't believe that this time last year, we were at the same place, but I was holding my 2 month old baby in a carrier.
This year, he was able to sit by the pumpkins without being propped up, and I think he liked the pumpkins a lot this time. Next year, he should be big enough to ride the train. The weather wasn't ideal for pumpkins this year, but we all picked out cute little ones.
I LOVE FALL! I love the leaves turning colors and carving pumpkins and dressing up in hoodies and jeans along with all of the holiday festivities!
No comments:
Post a Comment