Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Challenge Day #16

#16: Dream Home...

I don't have my dream home already picked out, but browsed on Craigslist and found this one that came close. I want a newer contemporary home:
 

with beautiful hardwood floors and a gorgeous kitchen, including an granite counter-top island and stainless steel appliances:
 

some carpeted rooms, with contemporary furniture, lots of light, and a fireplace:

modern features, like this cool sink:

2 levels:

and a new, spacious bathroom, although I'd love more of a spa-like tub:

3 or more bedrooms (I'd love to have a separate craft room for all of my art and party supplies along with bedrooms for each member of the family.)

2 or more bathrooms, just for convenience sake

Large square footage (this house is nearly 2000 sq ft) and a fairly big yard

Patio with slate, preferably, plus a seating area:

landscaped yard:

with a Japanese maple tree:

and an Asian flare:
  

a hammock:

a pool and a hot tub:
  

Did I leave anything out? I don't think so. Sounds pretty perfect to me!

No comments: