Have you guys heard about Shutterfly's Christmas card special? If you are a blogger, you can receive 50 free Christmas cards just for spreading the word about their awesome products. I've used their website before to make photo books for Josiah's grandparents and have been happy with the possibilities and products
Their Christmas photo cards are, by far, my favorite of their products. You can see them here: http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-photo-cards
I think their photo calendars would be a great Christmas gift for family members, especially a grandparent who lives far away or for you or your spouse to post at work: http://www.shutterfly.com/calendars
And their holiday cards are adorable: http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/holiday-cards
I’m seriously having trouble deciding which one I want!
Since my tree is in non-traditional, bright colors, like lime green, teal, hot pink, and purple, I am leaning towards cards with similar colors. We are taking family pictures tomorrow, and I’m hoping to wear like colors as well. So, these are “a few” of my possible selections:

No comments:
Post a Comment