Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 8 Weeks
Size of baby: a kidney bean, or just over 1/2 an inch
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I've actually lost close to 5 lbs now!
Maternity Clothes: I still desperately need maternity pants, but am making due in the capris and yoga pants I have so far. I just feel frumpy or fat in everything. I need some regular clothes (like maternity jeans or slacks) that I can be comfortable in and dress normal.
Gender: We won't know until June
Movement: I still feel tickles, but I've read that the earliest people have felt movement is at 9 weeks with their 2nd pregnancy, so maybe soon!!!
Sleep: Sleep is still the same. It's hard to sleep on my stomach because it makes me feel like throwing up. Otherwise, I have the same issues as always- Josiah waking in the middle of the night, being hot/cold, having to pee, waking up after dreams (which are much more vivid lately)
What I miss: Just having pants to wear. And enjoying food.
Cravings: Nothing this past week. Spicy food hasn't had the same appeal. Fruit seems to always hit the spot. Food just hasn't been as appealing lately.
Symptoms: I've felt a little more sick to my stomach lately. It's not quite nausea and not enough to make me throw up yet, but makes me feel *blah* and I have to avoid whatever it making me feel sick at that moment.
Best Moment this week: Josiah wore his "Big Bro" t-shirt Sunday and I feel like my stomach is ever-growing!
No comments:
Post a Comment