Tuesday, May 24, 2011

16 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 16 Weeks
Size of baby: an avocado, or about 4.5 inches long
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I think I'm back up to my pre-pregnancy weight. I don't know what the dr's scale says until next week. My belly seems to be changing shapes too. I always measure at my belly button, and I had gained 4 inches, but now I seem to be back to the size I was before. However, I think that I'm rounder lower down than that. So, it just kinda shifted.
Maternity Clothes: I need more! I've got 2 pairs of jeans and 2 pairs of capris, but I need some dress pants. I can wear pretty much all of the same shirts as before, and usually do. They just get more form-fitting as I get bigger.
Gender: We won't know until the last week of June or first week of July. 1 more month!!!
Movement: I feel spasms and twitches all of the time, but I don't know if it's baby or something else. I had already felt the first tickles of Josiah at this point, but I felt a lot more tickles and twitches from the very beginning this time (when it couldn't have been a baby). So I'm not sure what to think until it gets stronger
Sleep: I've been sleeping a little better, but spend most of the weekend on the couch because I sleep better there since I can sit up and be supported on more sides. I dread going to sleep, though, because it's never enough and I wake up sick every morning.
What I miss: Not throwing up every morning and enjoying sleep
Cravings: I've been craving more pickles and fruit lately.
Symptoms: I haven't been as nauseous during the day, but throw up every morning, just like I did with Josiah. Other symptoms, like incontinence, fatigue, lack of sleep, breast tenderness, etc. are all fairly mild. 
Best Moment this week: Being 4 months today- 6 months left to go!

1 comment:

Brittney said...

Wow - you are four months along already?! Where has the time gone?:)

Well thank you so much for YOUR sweet comment on my blog..and for all of your comments actually. I've really appreciated your support too!! I've found the same thing you have - lots of people stop following/commenting once you've done IVF and gotten preggo..totally understandable, but it still can hurt:( So I really appreciate your friendship too, so very much.

Glad your pregnancy symptoms are mild at the moment. Hoping you continue to feel well and again, so excited to hear if you're having a boy or a girl!!