Friday, February 24, 2012

My Boys

Micah at 3 months, 3 weeks old:


Josiah at 2 1/2 years old:
Take 1:


Take 2:


Take 3:

1 comment:

Brittney said...

I am so behind! Was out sick this week and eager to find out how things were going with you.

First, ADORABLE videos of your kiddos! I especially can't believe how much Micah has changed. His chubby cheeks are TO DIE FOR!

So glad to see all the great updates below too. Your marriage, the weight loss, Jesse's schooling, your work..all sound very positive and like everything's moving in the right direction. Congratulations on all that! Truthfully I was feeling quite sad for you..especially with the possibility of having to work on top of all you've been juggling, so it'd be so nice if God makes a way for you to not have to do that.

Have a great rest of your week, sweet friend.