The doorway to Josiah's room
His crib
Inside crib with bedding that my mom made, the teddy bear she gave me with her voice recorded on it, and the wedge which will help keep Josiah propped up and from rolling over.
This is where I hope to have a rocker/glider rather than a stroller, but the one I wanted is now discontinued. So, this is where our stroller and carseat fit until we put them in the car.
The window and side table. The table has our wedding pictures, our first ultrasound picture, and our baby monitor on it.
Close up
The hamper and diaper pail. Lovely, huh?
The hutch, now covered in books and picture frames!
Close up of a piggy bank I bought when I first found out I was pregnant. I love what it says:
"Lord, Hold my little hand, Guide my little feet, Bless my little heart"
I also bought this little angel figurine when I first found out I was pregnant. It just reminded me of God keeping my baby safe and secure in His hands.
Stuffed animal, lotions, Josiah's take-home hospital clothes, spoon picture frame, and books
This was given to me by my boss at work. It says, "Feed them with love- Sacred Heart Medical Center"
A teddy bear my mom bought for Josiah and a picture of "Baby's First Year" that Jesse got me for Christmas
More picture frames!
Basket o' shoes
Drawer with newborn diapers, cream, and wipes
All of his pants and shorts in a drawer, organized by size
Bibs, socks, hats, burp cloths, and washcloths in the next drawer
Extra sheets, mattress protectors, blankets, and bathrobes
Cabinet with extra diapers (bigger sizes) and refill bags for the diaper pail. (There's more of everything in there now!)
Closet
Closet full of clothes! All color-coordinated by size.
I have a crate now for all of the little toys and here's my boppy pillow
This is the bouncy chair we bought last month. It matches our living room area.
Bathtub
Jesse installed these racks for me to hang all of our bags and blankets on. We have a baby carrier, two diaper bags, my breast pump, and travel bottle cooler, along with all of the blankets I received at my baby shower.
Close up on main diaper bag and breast pump bag
Travel play yard that was given to me by a co-worker
Travel System
Carseat
Both- separated
Stroller
After I took all of these pictures, my mom and I went shopping at Babies R Us (or Baby Heaven as I call it). We had fun and got several more goodies. I still want to get a rocking chair for this room, but we can get by without one for a little while. I've also been working on packing the hospital bag and have the carseat loaded in the car, but don't have the stroller in yet. I want to get pictures of it all when it's ready. So, be expecting it soon.

































7 comments:
The nursery looks so great! I love love love the colors!!!
You guys worked over time to prepare that room, great pictures and great job. Thanks for sharing.
Love the colors of the Nursery, it turned out awesome. Thanks for sharing.
Are you getting nervous/anxious?
Looks great!!
Would you let me know how you like that bouncy chair? I registered for it and then changed my mind after I read some reviews...would be nice to know how you like it. I really liked the look of it best...very modern. I had registered for it and the swing.
Can't wait to see pics of your little man on her...won't be long!!
It looks great- so pretty! I can't believe you're so close :)
Your nursery is gorgeous and very unique. You've been one nesting momma lately. Can't wait to see little Josiah.
I love how everything turned out. He is going to be one happy little baby.
Post a Comment