
I've tried for the past 3 days to write all about him, but start to fall asleep each time I try.
I will tell you that his name is Josiah David Peterson.
Sound familiar?
And, I will tell you that he arrived via c-section at 12:51am on Saturday, August 22nd, weighing 7 lbs, 13 oz, and measuring 19 inches long.
And, I will tell you that his mommy and daddy are very proud of him.
The rest, I'll have to tell you some other time...
11 comments:
Aww he's adorable ! And he was born on my birthday too ! I pray you all are doing well.
Mandy, he's BEAUTIFUL (or should I say handsome for a boy?)!!!
Well done - I can't wait to hear the rest.
Congrats to you and Jesse on your precious gift straight from God
I've been waiting for this!!!! Congratulations!!! He is one handsome little man! Get some rest and enjoy this time. Can't wait to hear the rest of the story when you are up to it!!!
Congratulations!!! He's precious and completely perfect. :)
Yay! Congratulations- he's beautiful :)
Yay! Congratulations- he's beautiful!
Congratulations!!! He is absolutely beautiful :)
All right! I've been wondering since there wasn't an update from your Friday appt! Can't wait to hear the birth story!
Hopefully I'm not too far behind you! ;)
Beautiful little boy... congrats! Your little miracle!!
congratulations you two er... three! he is beautiful!!!
Congrats he is a cutie. I was wondering if u had had him, cause I didn't see a post about your Dr appt. How is your recovery doing? I to had a C-section. We both have our miracles.
Hey,
I found your blog through Melody. I have read your blog periodically but never left a comment before but I just wanted to say congratulations and God bless your little family :)
Post a Comment