Maybe I should go to bed. It is technically after midnight which makes this the next day for my post, but I have not been to sleep yet. I'm getting tired!
I love my family and friends! My mom, brother, husband, and son are beyond precious to me. I'd rather be with them than anyone else. And my best friends, Jolyn and Katelyn have become my saving grace in times when even the people I love the most are driving me crazy. I love to laugh with them and talk for hours, having fun no matter what we are doing.
People would say that I'm creative, love deeply, am extremely emotional, and that I talk A LOT!
I don't understand why people are hateful. How can you genuinely not care? I also understand, in a sense, why bad things happen. I can justify it with my faith, but my heart still questions why. Why infertility exists. Why babies have cancer. Why people lose their spouses, especially when they have young kids. Why some people suffer job losses and economic hardships. Why one thing after the other goes wrong.
When I wake up in the morning I usually want to go back to sleep, but waking up to Josiah's smiles and hugs make it worth it... although I could truthfully wait to see him for at least 30 more minutes if he'd let me sleep.
I lost my ability to sleep for more than a few hours at at time when I got pregnant. Even though Josiah sleeps through most of the night now, I still wake up every few hours.
Life is full of questions. I think it's more important to determine that you are going to trust in God when the answers seem far away.
My past is full of situations where God has proved Himself to me as Jehovah Jireh, my Provider.
I get annoyed when things don't go my way. I tend to have pre-written scripts of how I expect things to go and get easily bothered when those expectations aren't met. This might be if I can't get a hold of someone when I need/want to or if I make plans of what I want to do that day and it doesn't happen. So, I have one flaw...
Parties are... great fun to plan! I want to use my talents and abilities to make a living of planning parties, celebrating the big moments in people's lives.
I wish I had more money!!! Oh gosh! I wish I had more money!!! I know that it doesn't fix everything, but it certainly would relieve a lot of our current stress.
Tomorrow I am anticipating the very exciting arrival of my brand new camera!!!
I have low tolerance for drama, people who make false assumptions or are impatient.
I'm totally terrified of the dentist. I know I need to go but it makes me wanna cry just thinking about it! I seriously need to be put to sleep to just get my teeth cleaned.
I wonder why Josiah is starting to fuss right now. He needs to be sleeping.
Never in my life have I had a drop of alcohol, a cigarette or done any drugs.
High School was not fun! I felt very alone. I had a few close friends, but felt out of place among my classmates. I just wanted to be where God wanted me to be, and I was overwhelmed by my peers who seemed so far from that. I also felt like it was such a waste of my time in many ways and I couldn't wait to get out. I couldn't wait for Graduation Day!
When I'm nervous I think I hide it pretty well, but my voice does sometimes shake and I get shivers.
One time at a family gathering we had a lego-building contest. I found out how much I suck at building cool things out of legos. Sorry team :-(
Take my advice: Just in general, take it! I think I'm pretty smart! :-)
Making my bed only happens once in awhile. Who cares, though? I make the rules around here!
I'm almost always on my computer. I just need to be doing something with my hands at all times and I like keep in touch with my friends and upload pictures.
I'm addicted to Mountain Dew... and my computer. There! I said it!!!
I want someone to give Jesse a new job where he makes more money so that I can go to school and become a wedding/event planner. Come on! Anyone?
1 comment:
so many things to say on the last couple of posts...
Love the pics on the beach (last year and this year)!!!
Cool on the new camera
okay, seriously 199 people? you win! officially the most people I've ever heard of being invited to a bday party
then on a serious note - please don't wait for a piece of paper to start your business. people honestly don't care about those things - they care about results and if you['re waiting for permission that you're enough, here it is - you are SO MUCH MORE than enough. Do your passion and God will bless your efforts.
Post a Comment