#19: Something I Miss...
I've been feeling very discontent in my friendships lately- not all that different than I felt exactly a year ago when I felt like the people who were supposed to be my friends were excluding me from functions and planning things without me, while standing right in front of me. But since that time, many of those friendships have been mended and I had really explicit conversations about the loyalty of true friends as one of those particular friends and I became really close. We hung out more days out of the week than not. We knew everything that was going on with each other and valued each other's opinions and listening ears. And I know that life gets busy with new jobs and school schedules, but I feel like since this friend mended relationships with formerly close friends of her's, our relationship has fallen to the wayside. And that makes me sad. I don't blame her 100%, since I know that I haven't told her blatantly how I feel or gone out of my way to make things different. I suppose I just wanted to know that she cared. I'm not even mad. I just miss my friend.
No comments:
Post a Comment