Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 7 Weeks
Size of baby: a blueberry, or half an inch
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I've actually lost about 2 lbs although I feel hungry all of the time!
Maternity Clothes: I feel like my jeans are super uncomfortable and dig into my stomach, but I'm running out of anything to wear. All of my maternity pants are really capris, and all of my yoga pants are capris. Sometimes I just wear my pants unzipped and wear a longer shirt, but then it feels like my pants are going to fall off. I tried the elastic band around my jean button today and it did the job but not super comfortably. I need some pants!
Gender: We won't know until probably June
Movement: I still feel tickles, but I'm sure it's just stretching.
Sleep: Sleep is about as good as it's been with a 19 month old and getting up to pee in the middle of the night plus waking early to take the kids to school and Jesse to work. I'm kinda nervous about throwing a newborn into the mix, only when it comes to the lack of sleep!
What I miss: Just having pants to wear. That's all.
Cravings: Still spicy food, or food very rich in flavor, like fruits and salads... or just food in general. I like food!
Symptoms: I haven't had much heartburn this week. I have sore boobs when they're pushed on (like by a 19 month old!) and bloated stomach. I've also felt a little sick to my stomach, but not enough to make me actually throw up.
Best Moment this week: Lots of congrats from friends who have recently found out our news and one of my friends just bought me a "big bro" t-shirt for Josiah today which I've been wanting!
1 comment:
You have lost 2 lbs and yet your clothes are digging in to you? How does that work?
Post a Comment