Thursday, May 12, 2011

14 Weeks- 2nd Trimester!

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 14 Weeks, 2 Days
Size of baby: a lemon, or about 3.5 inches long
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Down 6 lbs from pre-pregnancy weight. I haven't measured my belly this week.
Maternity Clothes: I need more! I wear the same clothes every few days! I need to go shopping!
Gender: We won't know until the last week of June or first week of July
Movement: I feel spasms and twitches all of the time, but I don't know if it's baby or something else.
Sleep: I've been sleeping a little better, but spend most of the weekend on the couch because I sleep better there since I can sit up and be supported on more sides.
What I miss: Not throwing up every morning and enjoying sleep
Cravings: I've been craving more pickles and fruit lately.
Symptoms: I haven't been as nauseous during the day, but throw up every morning, just like I did with Josiah. Other symptoms, like incontinence, fatigue, lack of sleep, breast tenderness, etc. are all fairly mild. 
Best Moment this week: Reaching the 2nd trimester and celebrating Mother's Day with my precious family.

1 comment:

Brittney said...

So fun to see another update!! How are you 14 weeks along already?! Time seems to be flying. I'm so sorry to hear you're still battling morning sickness though, UGH. There is nothing worse! Hoping relief is just around the corner with your nausea and sleeping.