Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 21 Weeks
Size of baby: a carrot, or about 10.5 inches long from head to toe
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I think I'm right about my pre-pregnancy weight.
Maternity Clothes: All that I wear for pants, except for a few pairs of yoga pants here and there. I'll wear any shirts, but maternity shirts seem to show it off just a little bit more.
Gender: A baby boy!!! Micah James!
Movement: He's kicking like crazy today!!! It's not everyday and sometimes it still feels really faint. I tried to have Jesse feel it tonight, but he couldn't, even though I could. I think in the next couple of weeks other people will begin to feel him move too. I've been waiting a long time for this part, and I'm excited it's here.
Sleep: I'm having a harder time sleeping on my side because it makes my hips hurt. I try not to sleep on my back unless I'm propped up high, but that's not always easy. And I'm really missing sleeping on my stomach now, but can't do that at all. If I even get close, I feel sick to my stomach.
What I miss: Not throwing up every morning and enjoying sleep (especially on my stomach)
Cravings: Same things. Fruit, for sure, and spicy foods, especially the spicy chicken sandwich from Wendy's.
Symptoms: The sickness is the same. Nothing new. I have gone one day here and there without getting sick, which is pretty good. And I haven't felt faint anymore. Not much else new.
Best Moment this week: Feeling the baby move a lot more and picking out new things for the baby since we finally know he's a boy! I went to a garage sale last week and got 20 items of clothing in great condition for only $4!!! That was exciting! Today, I spent several hours going through all of Josiah's old clothes and toys and boxing them up for Micah, since we'll be moving before he comes. I couldn't believe how little everything was and it just hit me how I'm going to be starting the newborn process all over again! I'm excited to move into our new house, wherever that is, and unload all of those baby items as I get closer to Micah's arrival.
1 comment:
Aww, soo exciting. Can't believe you're 21 weeks already!! And you're moving too? Kudos to you! Can't wait to hear about your new place (and of course the next update about your pregnancy:))
Post a Comment