Wednesday, August 10, 2011

27 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 27 Weeks, 1 Day
Size of baby: a head of cauliflower, or about 2 lbs and 14.5 inches long from head to toe
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I'm still right at my pre-pregnancy weight, although I did lose about 5 lbs at the beginning, so I've gained that back.
Maternity Clothes: I feel like my maternity pants are getting tight and my shirts are getting shorter. I may have to break down and buy a few more articles of clothing soon.
Gender: A baby boy!!! Micah James!
Movement: I usually feel him move a bit everyday. It was twice a day, right at midnight and noon, but I'm starting to feel him more regularly. Jesse felt him kick for the first time a few weeks ago, and my mom felt it for the first time this last Sunday. She squealed like a little school girl! 
Sleep: Sleep is harder lately because of heartburn, mostly, and getting comfortable. I'm most comfortable on my back but try to stay propped up and not lay flat. I've found myself on the couch everyday this last week to help me sleep. I sleep well there, but don't like not being in my own bed. It's not terrible, though.
What I miss: Probably just the sleep.
Cravings: I'm not craving much these days. I just get hungry and want to eat right then. 
Symptoms: I could still throw up everyday, but don't most of the time. A big relief for sure!!!
Best Moment this week: My mom feeling the baby kick.

Me at 26 weeks, 5 days:
 

1 comment:

Brittney said...

Aww!!! You are so stinkin' adorable!!! So sorry I've been MIA - had a long trip to Seattle and just got back. I can hardly believe you're 27 weeks already?! You look terrific:)