Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Beta Results #1

I just got a call from my doctor's office and my HcG level is 50 for my beta blood test done at 4 weeks, 2 days. I was kinda taken aback by it. I know that it still is technically in the normal range. Supposedly, it could be that low all the way up into the 5th week, but it could also be a lot highter. It seemed A LOT lower than I expected. I know these numbers double every other day or so and start off low. I just didn't expect it to really be below 100. Since today is 2 days after my first test, then they are having me come back in for my 2nd test. I feel really nervous about it all, but anxious to see how much the results increase the 2nd time. Please be praying for me. It'd be my worst nightmare come true to lose this baby, as I'm sure many of you understand. I'll let you know as soon as I find out my 2nd results.

Previous Comments:

Melody said...
I'm just now reading your wonderful news. Congratulations ! I couldn't be happier for you. Hopefully I'll be able to share in that joy soon. I'm testing in a matter of days. So far everything is looking great for us and I'm so excited. I know that fear you speak about very well as I've been there many times before. My prayers are with you. Please hold me up in prayer too. I'd love nothing more than to be pregnant at the same time so that we could share that together.~*Melody*~
December 17, 2008 1:01 PM

Tanner's said...
Praying so very hard for you guys! Let us know!
December 17, 2008 1:01 PM

Melanie said...
Hey girl.. Im here raking my brain to remember my beta result when I was 4wks and I can't remember! Bummer! Ok don't freak out! They say it should do a double or triple in 2 days! Mine doubled in 2days and I was very early pregnant so don't worry and speak LIFE in your womb! December 17, 2008 1:24 PM

Shanny said...
My prayers are with you. I know its hard not to freak out but 50 is in the normal range for such early stages. I'm sending you lots of doubling beta vibes! GL.
December 17, 2008 3:47 PM

I Believe in Miracles said...
Praying for you. 50 sounds pretty good. I think they say under 15 is bad. Keep us posted with #2.~~HUGS~~ December 18, 2008 7:56 AM

Kara said...
I pray that God will bring you peace! Just remember that no matter what our God is a faithful Father and there are people everywhere praying for you and your little one! :)
December 18, 2008 8:04 AM

No comments: