#13: Goals...
My biggest goals growing up were to get married and have a baby. Along the way, I made goals to graduate high school with honors and go onto college. I made career goals and then changed them over and over and over again. When I consider my goals tonight, I can only think of the "26 Things I Want to Do in My 26th Year". With my 26th birthday approaching on Thanksgiving Day, I have decided to make a list of all of the things I want to complete in the next year. I am focusing on things that I've always wanted to do or would be a big accomplishment, and I'm particularly focusing on things I want to do- not things I want Josiah or Jesse to do. I want to share my list, but I haven't finished it yet, with only 17 things listed. So I am waiting to post it.
What goals do you have in the next year?
No comments:
Post a Comment