Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 10 Weeks
Size of baby: a kumquat, or a little over an inch
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Still haven't gained weight. I vary between 2-5 lbs lost
Maternity Clothes: Wearing them all of the time- or yoga pants- anything comfortable
Gender: We won't know until June
Movement: Nothing yet.
Sleep: Sleep is still the same. I sleep better on one side particularly. The other sometimes makes me feel sick to my stomach, and sleeping on my stomach makes me feel sick too. Otherwise, I have the same issues as always- Josiah waking in the middle of the night, being hot/cold, having to pee, waking up after dreams (which are much more vivid lately)
What I miss: Not wondering if I'm going to throw up at some point today and enjoying my food.
Cravings: Nothing right now. I just eat whatever sounds good at that exact moment.
Symptoms: I've been throwing up nearly everyday and feel queasy pretty often throughout the day. I started taking vitamin B6 and it has helped a lot. I still throw up some days or think I might, but I don't feel queasy at all anymore.
Best Moment this week: Reaching 10 weeks (double digits and 1/4 of the way through)
No comments:
Post a Comment